The purpose of this policy is to inform interested parties about the cookies used on this website in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
Cookies are small files that are installed on the hard drive or in the browser of a computer, tablet, smartphone, or equivalent device with Internet browsing capabilities. They help, among other things, to personalize the services of the website owner, facilitate navigation and usability through the website, obtain aggregate information about website visitors, enable the playback and display of multimedia content on the website itself, enable interaction between the user and the website, enable security tools, etc.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?According to the entity that manages them:
According to the length of time they remain active on the terminal equipment:
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the website owner and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which data remains stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a defined period by the cookie controller, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed:
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the items that make up an order, processing the purchase of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting, or sharing content via social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with predefined general characteristics based on a set of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These allow the party responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications, or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications, and platforms in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These allow for the most effective management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the website owner has included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These allow for the most effective management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the website owner has included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile to display ads based on it.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?Cookies used on this website
Son aquellas que are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the website owner and from which the requested service is provided. Third-party cookies
These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
On www.imperiascm.com the user may find links to other websites through different buttons, links, etc. These links do not imply a suggestion, invitation, or recommendation to visit these destination sites, and therefore Imperia SCM is not responsible for the results obtained through them.
The hyperlinks contained on www.imperiascm.com may direct to third-party websites. Therefore, Imperia SCM assumes no responsibility for the content, information, or services that may appear on such websites, which in no case imply any relationship between Imperia SCM and the individuals or entities that own such content.
HOW TO BLOCK, REVOKE, OR DELETE INSTALLED COOKIES
Blocking or deactivating all cookies helps protect privacy, but it can also limit the experience on some websites, as well as limit functionality or even prevent proper navigation or use of some services. If you want to know how to disable cookies in the most popular web browsers, access the following tutorials: